TCF is the at the core of our basic values. Our aims:
- Consumers can be confident they are dealing with a company where the fair treatment of customers is important.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers with submitting a claim or making a complaint.
We are keen to ensure customers are treated fairly. We know to achieve this we must:
- Invest in the training and development of our staff to ensure they are competent and focused on the importance of treating every customer fairly.
- Ensure that any advice given is in the customers’ best interests.
- Continually assess the services and products we provide to ensure we can meet changing requirements.
- Enable our staff to ensure any concerns raised by a customer immediately addressed.
We constantly monitor our ability to achieve these standards through regular assessments of individual performance, benchmarking performance against quality standards and internal audits.